Wednesday 17 February 2010

My New Dentist

So, I book an appointment for a check up with my old dental practice. Turns out, my old dentist has gone and been replaced by another dentist and other dentists. Book appointment for January, it gets cancelled. Dentist poorly. :o(
Rearranged appointment for 27th Jan 2010. Meet new dentist. He's young. His name is Sunny. I'm not entirely sure if I can call him Sunny or not or if I have to call him Dr *insert surname here*. Or if I even call him anything. He seems pretty cool though. Did I mention that he was hot? *blush* So, I almost immediately ask him about teeth straightening and he starts talking about this removable appliance that is spring based and costs a fraction of veneers. I get excited and almost agree to it there and then. I go away from the dentist that night with a little seed planted in my head (and if I'm honest, a little bit of a crush!)

1 comment:

  1. How was your experience with Sunny? It's good for you to find a dentist that will motivate you to take care of your teeth and attend dental appointments regularly. Hehe. You have to be comfortable with your dentist to be able to divulge the personal information necessary for the dentist to map out a comprehensive plan for your teeth.

    [Nannie Livingstone]

    ReplyDelete